Omg WOW! Thought u guys might like this!!

-
geeze Marty , that green 68 R/T is simply badass
I want to get a visit to that place someday to check it out...

btw, he does give some a-body love (a different part of the garage)
6.jpg

What's peeking out from under the car cover in the nighbors garage? Put a TV, toilet, and a coffee maker in the first garage and I would live in it.

'71 Cuda convertible...low mileage original car. And that's part of their house, it's really a nice place.

I want to get a visit to that place someday to check it out...

btw, he does give some a-body love (a different part of the garage)
6.jpg

I spy a '70-'71 C-Body on the rack...dare I say a 300 coupe?:blob:

I cheese every time one of these threads come up and everyone gets all juiced haha. Very nice collection though.

My Dad grew up in Drumheller - Grandpa was one of the two town barbers there for decades....Used to be a guy there who had a big stash of 300's - letter cars and such stashed away in a qounset hut or something. I only ever heard the tales, never did see the cars...

My Dad grew up in Drumheller - Grandpa was one of the two town barbers there for decades....Used to be a guy there who had a big stash of 300's - letter cars and such stashed away in a qounset hut or something. I only ever heard the tales, never did see the cars...
Garry Mahoney. Mopar man through and through. He's a good friend of the guy who built my Duster back around 1980.
My brother actually stored his Ram SRT-10 for one winter in the shop of which you speak (and I drive past it everyday on my way to work). I think he's sold a lot of his collection- I heard he had one of each of the 300 series at one point- when I was there he still had some of his cars (and two of the (early '70s?) Hurst cars) but I hardly ever see him drive any of the old stuff any more.

-
Back