Omni GLH stuff found

-

OL DODGE

Reaction score
I met a pretty cool dude recently who has quite a bit of GLH stuff and while I am not interested in any of the transmissions or stuff like that I am wondering about the value of the ground affects and used wheels as I recently bought a plain Omni from him and am considering a fair price to offer him for those parts. Any ideas ?

Like you said, not much interest in those cars. Glad you got one, good luck with it!
I had a Shelby Dak, not real fast but it was fun.

Ground f/x complete group (5 pcs) in 'driver' condition - $200 U.S.
If above has 'Direct Connection' labeling price goes up to "whatever the traffic will bear ".
"Used wheels" (rims?) is your "plain Omni" 4 or 5 lug rim bolt pattern ?

my Omni right now has the 4 bolt set up BUT I bought the rear axle beam and front k-member with 5 bolt setup from him for my car

He has a Getrag 5 speed a couple of other gearboxes , a 2.2 GLH motor , etc
I would like to get the ground effects (spoiler , side pieces , fog lights ) and driver quality wheels from him next paycheck but don,t know values to offer............

If the trans is a Getrag A555 5spd, then it can be worth $200-$300 in the Shelby Dodge crowd. If it's the later A568 trans, it could be worth as much as $400. Wheels are $100 a set if they are the standard GLH wheels. GFX with the Bosch driving lights are around $200-$300 depending on condition and on whether the Bosch fog light covers are included.

-
Back