On the Road AGAIN

-

Duster365

Reaction score
Hi all mopar fans .I have been a mopar nut for many years and member of WOMO (western ontario mopar owners)on and off for a numbers of years . Finnally going to get my ride back on the road again this year instead of driving it from storage and home for the past 8 years and back into storage . It has always been road worthy and insured just never drove it . (to many other comitments)New to forum so not sure how to post pics yet . Anyways my ride is a 1975 Plymouth Duster 360 I have owned for 33 years and am 2nd owner . Car has been licsenced every year from new and drove on the road . I rebuilt it in 1985 and 1999.new paint rebuilt 340ta motor ,727 tranny 8 3/4 rear end . And like a idot all original parts ended in scrap yard or sold . (Now kicking my ***) car is and original 360 with a Factory Sunroof ,white Bucket seats ,Console and space saver pac plus many more optional features .
I would really like to hear from anyone who has this model to find out how many of these still survive . 1975 total 360 cars 1421 built

This is also a Canadain Car

View attachment PICT0059.JPG

Thanks guys
What I would like to know is how many and what models of Plymouth.or dodge are still out there with the factory sunroof ,Guess should start another thread with that

Welcome to the site. I love your Duster, especially the wide rear wheels, looks old school like me....lol.

If you want to start a thread about production numbers and such, i would probably go in to the "Mopar General Discusssion" area to reach the most people.

Welcome, your Duster looks really nice. I've owned my car roughly the same amount of time as you've owned yours and yep we were a little dumb the way we pitched stuff out not knowing what we had back in the day. Hope you enjoy hanging with us and some more pics wouldn't hurt our feelings!!

-
Back