On trading dashboard, all visit deal thread are wrong

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let Joey know I have feedback and deals from people who I never bought an item from and also have feedback from people I never sold an item to....I am not complaining because they are all positive feedback comments and I had all positive feedback comments before but something is not right

Also, how do we leave feedback for another member now?

There are several ways. From the trading page there is a leave feedback button. There is also one on conversations and in the posts in for sale forums (under your username) - Is also shows a quick view of your feedback.

Untitled.jpg

Just checked trading page and I have no leave feedback button.....Also checked under conversations and no button.....So I went in to the post I wanted to leave feedback for and looked right where your screenshot shows the button and I do not have it on my screen...The ratings are there but no "ADD FEEDBACK" below it....I figured maybe because I had already marked it as sold....So I marked it as unsold but still didn't get the button.....I am using firefox/mozilla browser maybe have to use IE ?

Honest to god...everything looks exactly as the screenshot you posted.....Except I don't have "add Feedback" below the 38 0 0 numbers

I'm seeing no issues, my tech admin is also looking, he sees nothing, the test account sees nothing, for me its working on chrome, ie, ipad, iPhone --- I'm lost.

Anyone else seeing this problem where you cant see the trader panel?

I just logged out...Deleted cookies/cache...logged back on...went to my deal thread for bumper and still don't have the add feedback button below the 38 0 0

I can go into the trading dashboard Ok....Just no button to leave feedback there or in any of the other two spots you mentioned

Just wondering Joey if you can look to see if anybody has left a feedback since the new software was implemented??

I'm seeing no issues, my tech admin is also looking, he sees nothing, the test account sees nothing, for me its working on chrome, ie, ipad, iPhone --- I'm lost.

Anyone else seeing this problem where you cant see the trader panel?
I looked there too. I think that new section shows ALL recent feedback, by ALL users. Just a new feature.

I wonder if anybody else could look to see if they have it
On Trading Dashboard I'm seeing "Latest Feedback Submitted" for all, except I have options to leave feedback available when I visit a thread.

bbrroowwnn, go to your screen name upper right, click on profile page, then click Trading Stats

Yeah, I am seeing latest feedback submitted on the trader page for all.....But not my own feedback.....I also see the last feedback left was on the 23rd by anybody! probably because there are no buttons to leave it

bbrroowwnn, go to your screen name upper right, click on profile page, then click Trading Stats

Ok, yes thanks Daves69....that way I see my own feedback...So I will have to remember that.....But still I see no way to leave feedback anywhere....Do you?

-
Back