-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69dartwant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to reach out again in hopes of finding a 1969 ORIGINAL 340 Dart Swinger with the original engine, and only a 4 speed. NOT interested in an automatic. Needs to be in fantastic shape or restored. Not interested in a project. Will pay finders fee if I buy the car you refer me to. Thank you FABO!

Trying to reach out again in hopes of finding a 1969 ORIGINAL 340 Dart Swinger with the original engine, and only a 4 speed. NOT interested in an automatic. Needs to be in fantastic shape or restored. Not interested in a project. Will pay finders fee if I buy the car you refer me to. Thank you FABO!
PM sent

I have a immaculate white black top black stripe 4speed # matching 1969 dart owned for 34 years I'm new on here so hope you get message thanks Edgar

Thank for the response Edger. White doesn't really hit me as a color I would chose, however I'll send you a personal message with questions, Mike

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank for the response Edger. White doesn't really hit me as a color I would chose, however I'll send you a personal message with questions, Mike
ok you get pics

Hi Ed, thank you for the pictures! Tell me ALL the info about the car, and bottom line price please. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back