Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantNL

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

Does somebody want to sell me just one latch for a convertible top of a '65 Valiant?
I ordered a used pair, but one is lost in the post. So I only have one now.
Shipping to Florida, please.

Thank you!
Jonathon

Can anyone help Jonathon out? I sold him a pair of latches and the guide pins and were securely packed in a small flat rate box with packing tape over the ends. The gorillas (or a sorting machine) at one of the sorting centers somehow ripped the box open and one of the latches disappeared. I had my post office do some checking and only the receiving post office noted the damaged box - of course! Me and several friends looked while at the Nationals but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack there. Any help would be appreciated!

Can anyone help Jonathon out? I sold him a pair of latches and the guide pins and were securely packed in a small flat rate box with packing tape over the ends. The gorillas (or a sorting machine) at one of the sorting centers somehow ripped the box open and one of the latches disappeared. I had my post office do some checking and only the receiving post office noted the damaged box - of course! Me and several friends looked while at the Nationals but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack there. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Don! I appreciate your help. Let's see what this will bring. Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back