One less '74 Gold Duster

-
Glas your ok.

Get your back and neck checked out by a good chiropractor to make sure that you're ok.

Then get the car fixed...

It sucks when you wreck a Mopar...

Kegan, Glad your alright! Take it easy and I wish you a speedy recovery.

On the flip side now you have another project to work on.

dah - it was only 74 a /6 right..? I mean, so what, not like you wrecked a 70 340 or something... :iconbigg: joking of course... sounds like you're ok and as all have said, that is surely the most important thing and whatever is aching will mend ...from what I have seen with the Scamp - if the Duster can be saved - you can do it. Mopar tough!
A quote - "that which does not kill us only makes us stronger"

AND DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

Rust and wrecks are the only thing that will kill a MOPAR.
Who's the member?
Something about nuclear war and roaches driving Dodge Darts.

Ouch, Kegan.. If it's reparable, and you're o.k.,that's what's counts..

Rolling the car is definitely bad, hitting the tree might of been worse. Very glad you walked away to be able tell us about it, so much better than a second hand delivery.

You will heal and sounds like you plan on the car too

Good thing!

But sometimes it is better to hit what is in the road than try to avoid. I know the storms were bad the other night.

Hope for a fast recovery

image_zpslexijttz.jpeg

Roof is jacked out, goes on the frame rack Tuesday. I dug out a spare fender, filler panel, grille and hood for it.

Is anybody surprised that not only does Kegan have the car straightened out and running again, but he has the needed parts in the shed?? I've been chatting with Kegan on the web, and I too advised him to take it easy and heal up a bit, but again it's no surprise to me that he bounced right back up and came back out swinging!!!

Is anybody surprised that not only does Kegan have the car straightened out and running again, but he has the needed parts in the shed?? I've been chatting with Kegan on the web, and I too advised him to take it easy and heal up a bit, but again it's no surprise to me that he bounced right back up and came back out swinging!!!

It's good to be young... :D

If it would stop snowing I could button it up. It pulled right back out and I had everything laying around as spares for the Scamp. I need to get another hood and grille to hide now but oh well.
image_zpsljvfghes.jpeg

If it would stop snowing I could button it up. It pulled right back out and I had everything laying around as spares for the Scamp. I need to get another hood and grille to hide now but oh well.
image_zpsljvfghes.jpeg

OH that's looking good!!! A survivor!!!

Seriously, go roll a modern car and try making something out of what's left of it. Mopar engineering FTW!

Glad you're surviving too. get some Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid from the vitamin section of your drugstore while you're healing up in case you bumped your head. Also Some L-Arginine to speed up healing.

If an early A-body grille would fit I'd send you one. Who's got spare parts to donate?

-
Back