One less unemployed person in this country!!!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and crossed-fingers. I got a call about an hour ago letting me know I got the job I interviewed for last Friday. I don't start until October 10th, but I've been off since May. What's 3 more weeks, right? Thanks again FABO!!! You guys (and gals) rock! :blob:

Congrats! Don't flunk the drug test.

That's one test that I'm not worried about. Never touch the stuff. Hell, I don't even drink! (Blasphemy!)

I'm going to be an IT Technician intern at ADM in Decatur, IL. It's only about 33 hours a week, but that's 33 hours more than what I was doing, so I'm not going to argue. I'm also happy that I can work in my degree field. That's always nice.
Thanks again FABO!

Awesome news for both of you. Columbia County in Oregon still has unemployment of about 11%. I hope the job market pics up a by the time I graduate in June.

That's one test that I'm not worried about. Never touch the stuff. Hell, I don't even drink! (Blasphemy!)

I'm going to be an IT Technician intern at ADM in Decatur, IL. It's only about 33 hours a week, but that's 33 hours more than what I was doing, so I'm not going to argue. I'm also happy that I can work in my degree field. That's always nice.
Thanks again FABO!

It is great that you landed a job for what you are educated in.
Congratulations again!!!

Congratulations for you also, Abodybomber.

Thanks again FABO!

Sounds familiar. I'm the first one in line on drug test days. No drinky or smoky, either. Maybe a computer nerd thing?

Oh, and congrats!

congratulations i know whats its like being unemployed im currently looking myself been out of work since july 3rd ile be happy getting back to work one day soon.

Congratulations! The longer a person is out, the harder it can be to find something. A hearty "well done" is in order!!:cheers:

Awesome news! Congratulations to the new hires!!! Hope you guys both kick butt, impress the boss and love the new job.

Thanks,everyone! 65,did auto parts for 16 years,Training to be a service writer.

Thanks,everyone! 65,did auto parts for 16 years,Training to be a service writer.

I did auto parts at a local Dodge dealership for almost a year, from July 2006 to May of 2007. If the parts manager that hired me was still there, I probably would be too. New guy didn't like the fact I knew more than him and he fired me. Oh, well. Better off now! :D:D:D:D

A big hearty thank you to all of the well wishers. I would also like to extend a big good luck to everyone out there still looking for work. You are all in my prayers!

-
Back