One lucky....

-

rithunder916

Reaction score
Ok so here we go. I'm from Rhode Island, and currently my father hates me. My fathers friend gave me not one, but two dusters, a 1972 340 4 speed, missing the 340 and 4 speed, and a 1974 318 4 speed car with the sun roof. They need work, to the point where two will become one. Two weeks after the dusters were given to me, I was GIVEN a 1973 charger se U code car with a 440 out of a 1969 Charger R/t. BUTTTT WAIT it gets better!!!!! When I dragged the Charger home, My dad's friend gave me a fully rebuilt 354 hemi that was originally destined for the duster, to make it a 10 second car. His only wish was that he wanted the 440. So This is my first endevore into the Mopar world. My dad's a huge fan, and gave up on the Mopar world when he bought his 72 Mark IV. Right he hates me cause I"m just one lucky guy!

Oh and I'm Mike!

Welcome Mike, and yes you are lucky, and Mike may I be the first to say that we all hate you.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Welcome Mike.......:thebirdm:.....LOL. Hope you enjoy your projects :cheers:

Ok so here we go. I'm from Rhode Island, and currently my father hates me. My fathers friend gave me not one, but two dusters, a 1972 340 4 speed, missing the 340 and 4 speed, and a 1974 318 4 speed car with the sun roof. They need work, to the point where two will become one. Two weeks after the dusters were given to me, I was GIVEN a 1973 charger se U code car with a 440 out of a 1969 Charger R/t. BUTTTT WAIT it gets better!!!!! When I dragged the Charger home, My dad's friend gave me a fully rebuilt 354 hemi that was originally destined for the duster, to make it a 10 second car. His only wish was that he wanted the 440. So This is my first endevore into the Mopar world. My dad's a huge fan, and gave up on the Mopar world when he bought his 72 Mark IV. Right he hates me cause I"m just one lucky guy!

Oh and I'm Mike!
welcome

Welcome Mike, and yes you are lucky, and Mike may I be the first to say that we all hate you.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Hello Mike and welcome to FABO. You`ll find lot`s of great people and info here to help you morph those cars together. Those are all excellent scores and no investment !!!! WOW!! I`ll now join with your father and the ranks of those who hate you. :poke:

Thanks guys!!! I'll be needing all the help i can find!!! the early hemi seems to be a formitable challenge, so with luck, i'll be able to find the info needed to swap! :)

No wonder your Dad hates you. We need to start a poll, who here hates Mike too :bootysha:

Oh, and welcome :-D

Welcome to FABO Mike. Now that is one hell-of-a-way to make friends here and we all hate you.

Welcome to the site. Lots of help to be had here. A little secret to get peple not to hate you as much, post lots of pics of the cars. That will help!

Welcome Mike, WE have some of the best of the best tec's and
some great folks too,
Lets get stated and see your dusters, I am happy that you have
a nice pair that can get these guy riled up over, so jump on in and enjoy.

sounds like just to many projects, you have time for all that damnit i hate you to,just messin with yaa congrats on the cars this site is very cool your at the rite place have fun:happy10:

I will post pics of the charger this weekend, since that one is coming home first. The dusters are at the friends house, so Next time i'm up there i'll snap a few and post them up! It's going to be a fun project, and it's going to take a while, but it will be more than worth it in the end!!

Alright so it's been a while, things have been bussy with school and such. I have a pics posted up at www.myspace.com/rithunder916 I'll post a few here when i get home. It's been raining for the past few weeks, so i haven't got a chance to take the camera out until now! better late than never right!!! the duster pics should follow soon.. hopefully!

Mike

well it's ok, I can feel the love anyway!! atleast they are mopar and not jap crap, or something worse haha.

-
Back