One of our Fundraisers needs help.StrokerScamp

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well the short while I have been a member here I have been informed by StrokerScamp ,members that needed help mainly Bruce and Cliff.
I have seen this man help all he could from advice to starting threads to help and now it is his turn.

FABO,post your links to stuff you are auctioning in the member classifieds.

Here is his PayPal account to send donations to,please select personal payment and then gift so he does not have any fees:
[email protected]

He is to proud to ask and I understand that...So I am asking for him.
Martin
TXDart

I have 2 Lincoln Mark 8 Fans I will ship them to whoever bids on 1 or Both.

SS paypal account. [email protected]

I just need shipping cost and the rest goes to Stroker Scamp.

LincolnMark8Fan-500.jpg

LincolnMark83-500.jpg

LincolnMark82-500.jpg

wow cliff giving when ur down to ... ur one of the best guys i know good luck rob i hope u get what u need

wow cliff giving when ur down to ... ur one of the best guys i know good luck rob i hope u get what u need

DD when you have a family like we do here at A bodies and good friends close by there is always a silver lining and sunshine close by.

Let's make some fun out of this while the auctions are happening and make your bid and tell a reason why that amount.

All auctions need a closing date and time.

DD when you have a family like we do here at A bodies and good friends close by there is always a silver lining and sunshine close by.
true cliff im still working on u.... now lets see what i can do for rob here :cheers:

Let's make some fun out of this while the auctions are happening and make your bid and tell a reason why that amount.

All auctions need a closing date and time... yes they do .....Let's make some fun out of this while the auctions are happening and make your bid and tell a reason why that amount... .. i dont know if thats a good ideal there but it mite work :blob:

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! I'm not one to cuss on here but Damnit Rob why haven't you said something to me? At least in a PM, when I ask how you are I want straight answers. I have all I need here and my family is taken care of. If you need something ask me. That's why I am here. Now let's get some items up for auction and if there is something I want if not then I will send cash anyway. I don't have much to offer but I got some ideas for something really special.

true cliff im still working on u.... now lets see what i can do for rob here :cheers:

All auctions need a closing date and time... yes they do .....Let's make some fun out of this while the auctions are happening and make your bid and tell a reason why that amount... .. i dont know if thats a good ideal there but it mite work :blob:

It has been done during fundraisers on here before. It keeps everyone reading the thread for the thrill of seeing what people said. It wouldn't be mandatory to make a bid.

Well the short while I have been a member here I have been informed by StrokerScamp ,members that needed help mainly Bruce and Cliff.
I have seen this man help all he could from advice to starting threads to help and now it is his turn.
I do not know if he has a PayPal account but hopeful some can chime in and tell us and post it.
FABO,post you links to stuff you are auctioning in the member classifieds.

Here is his PayPal account to send donations to,please select personal payment and then gift so he does not have any fees:
[email protected]

He is to proud to ask and I understand that...So I am asking for him.
Martin
TXDart

How long can this run?

Cliff,I posted my link to my T-shirt auction under other stuff and on that auction I am running it for a week.I was thinking if people posting there goods under the proper member classified section whether it be interior,electrical or mechanical and then post a link here....
Martin

Cliff,I posted my link to my T-shirt auction under other stuff and on that auction I am running it for a week.I was thinking if people posting there goods under the proper member classified section whether it be interior,electrical or mechanical and then post a link here....
Martin

I will do that right now.

Thanks Martin. I am humbled. And all the rest of you for contributing something to auction off. Thank you.

Also those of you offering items for auction, please state a minimum starting bid. This will prevent the disappointment that would happen if a valuable part only fetched a small bid.

Also also winning bidders should expect to pay for shipping.

You know what? NO-ONE and I man that has helped more folks on this board than Rob.

Rob Im offering up a set of A body sb hedman hedders for auction.

These are brand new never been run,but have been trial fitted in a Chally of all things so they have some dings. However if you are handy you will be able to pull the dents/and or simply weld in a short section to replace the damaged area.

I'll find some more to help ya BUD! Cant seem to find the pics of the hedders so I'll take some more.

-
Back