One of our members has had a stroke

-
a little update, am still in wheel chair,but am progressing some, I started to go a bit with a walker with assistance of two physio people, cant remember the right word but my memory is getting a little better each day. I still know mopar rocks. I get to go home overnight for the first time in just under 6 weeks, that feels great. they screwed up my disability surprise, surprise a good thing we enquired about it. Thanks everyone it helps with you all behind my..God bless...Marvin Peacock

A little update!!! :tongue9: That sounds like a big one to me.:thumbrig:
Marvin, remember !
Take it one day at a time and keep up the good work.:cheers:
this will take some time and hard work, and I would bet you have what it takes.:notworth:

I have a big smile on for ya bud.:wave:

Great news Marvin! :) Keep working hard buddy. And don't worry too much about the memory thing, cause by the time you get old like Mike and me, you can't remember a damned thing anyway. Old Timer's Disease. :) Keep us updated on you progress.

This is just a heads up for the board.

One of our longtime members has suffered a stroke. 70Dart, (Marvin), in Fredericton, New Brunswick.

Although I don't know all of the details, ( I have only PM'd with Marvin this morning), Marvin suffered a severe stroke recently and woke up 4 days later in the Saint John hospital. He is paralyzed on his right side. He is starting therapy tomorrow.

If I get any other details, I will fill you in.

GET WELL SOON MARVIN!!!!!! And don't be afraid to call me.

Jack
Jack, did you ever find out the status of Marvin's car? What stage is it in and what does he got left to do? Does he need parts?

Get well soon Marvin. I had a stroke myself. Dont rush. It takes time to recover. But your a fighter and will recover soon. God Bless!!

I met a guy today that had a stroke at 34 just out of the blue a artary collapsed in his head affecting his left side. He still does therapy twice a week and this happened 4 years ago. I know they are all are different but the time was a shock and dissappointment i was hopin too be before june. But you cant tell so that keeps you wondering now i guess I have to wait and see. Thanks for the well wishes and prayer and donations you are all my inspiration to get better faster(and my dart)...

God Bless Marvin Peacock 70dart

-
Back