...One of these things is not like the other....

-
Looks awesome. Your taste is impeccable. Why do I say that? I customized and had this one for a few years. Loved it, it was only a 5.7, but it was great. Nice ride Keith, you will enjoy it for sure!

IMG_0192.JPG

It's a different era and it will never be like the original.

2 things:
1: Sick car Keith, Congrats !
2: To anyone, if you haven't done so yet.
Go drive a Scat Pack, let alone a Hellcat.
Then get back to me. They are absolutely insane.

2 things:
1: Sick car Keith, Congrats !
2: To anyone, if you haven't done so yet.
Go drive a Scat Pack, let alone a Hellcat.
Then get back to me. They are absolutely insane.
I have a buddy with a regular r/t 5.7 6 speed it runs pretty darn good. More than enough performance for me!

I'm sorry, but you have too many '66 Valiant's in one garage, better sell me one of them....ha ha ha

Great looking cars, and nice garage too. Contrats on the Challenger. Looks great except for the black wheels, but that seems to be the in thing these days.

I'm sorry, but you have too many '66 Valiant's in one garage, better sell me one of them....ha ha ha

Great looking cars, and nice garage too. Contrats on the Challenger. Looks great except for the black wheels, but that seems to be the in thing these days.

Like I posted before, deja vue, handicap the mopar so the fords and chebbys can run w/ it,---------What if Chrysler/fiat decided to build the challenger as the same weight as the mustang to start with !

very nice collection! Looks like a bunch of fun to me! Kid I know in town just bought a T/A, only 9000 miles.

Darn Keith, bring a second valiant into the garage and they breed off a Challenger!! Looking good bud. Lon

Well one 66 belongs to my wife and she loves it so they are staying...she wants a V8 and a 4-speed in hers too so might be busy in the near future with hers.

Wheels are stock, kinda agree that maybe a little shiney aluminum in this dept would break up the color scheme a bit...but for now this will stay as it is...think all the T/A’s had these rims.

I'm just pokin fun at you Keith. I like the new Challengers. They could have done a lot different......as could have with the rustang and cajunko. Out of the throwback crowd, Chrysler got the Challenger the most right looking, IMO.

-
Back