one of you needs this...

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
...dont know if it is a one off, or a factory original i simply never saw before

Convertible Dodge Shadow 1991 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

(not the shadow part)

he also has a 89 dakota convertible for sale

i figured one of you guys would be interested

00k0k_63No2kVp1QFz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00V0V_f6YK3Xtw8syz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00303_9R3HomDMQV3z_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

That was a factory truck... i think to compete with the ranger convertible and the marborlo sonoma

That was a factory truck... i think to compete with the ranger convertible and the marborlo sonoma
Didnt know they made those either

Not very useful, to have a convertible truck in a place where you got snow 4 months out of the year

Gmc was going to do join the bandwagon with the fully convertible sonoma but decided to only do the lift off roof with the marborlo edition.
images.jpg

^concept only sadly

hell, my sonoma is the "work truck" version of it. long bed, ext. cab and that thing can only hold >1000lbs in the bed and 200lbs. on the hitch. I can't imagine how light the load would need to be on one of those when you cut half the structure out of it. =-D

yeah, it just a driver for me while I get my duster running, but its really good for driving around to collect parts and run errands.

A friend had a 92 dakota with a 318. Man that thing would run. Plenty of power.it was like hed put it in gear and let it go on its own and it would cruise at 70...didnt even have to touch the gas.

Eh, to each their own, but one thing I will say, is convertible trucks are FUN. you cut the back of the cab and the front of the bed, and it turns into a PARTY BARGE.

A friend had a 92 dakota with a 318. Man that thing would run. Plenty of power.it was like hed put it in gear and let it go on its own and it would cruise at 70...didnt even have to touch the gas.
I have an 89 (318)Shelby Dakota. Really hauls ***, especially 0 to 50mph. I think it has 3.91 rear gears. Really nice little truck, but the electric fan pkg sounds like a 747 spooling up, hahaha. It must say, "Shelby" in 500 places on it. Carroll S. must have gotten paid per "Shelby" logo.

-
Back