"One Soldiers Dream" comes true!

-

Fastback Fish

Reaction score
I think this was on the AP wire this morning.
It was a topic of conversation on a popular nationwide radio show called Bob & Tom.

Members of The Land Yacht Club with the help of The Michiana Mopar association and several area businesses have overhauled a soldier’s classic 1967 Plymouth Barracuda to be presented to him when he returns from his tour of duty in Iraq.

We unveiled the car to our soldier at the Cavalcade of Wheels show at the University of Notre Dame just last Friday. He was speechless. It took at least 15 minutes for any emotion to set in but as you can see from the picture he liked the end result. More information can be accessed at www.MichianaMopar.org If you want anymore pictures i would surely e-mail them to you. I have hundreds of them. It was featured live on our local CBS affiliate as well as on the from page of the South Bend tribune.

Thank you

Sean Burns

Barracuda Oct 1st.JPG

Barracuda March 24th.JPG

Well I guess he was speechless!! :) You folks did a great job on the car. I doubt the guy will ever have a better suprise, or meet a better bunch of folks than the ones who finished his dream car for him. Kudos to you all. :salut:

-
Back