One solution to get that prized A body...

-

OldmanRick

Reaction score
Yikes!!! #-o

http://autos.aol.com/article/man-do...ing-grid7|hp-laptop|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=412152

$35k??? Heck, sign me up! I'm married, may as well "donate" both. Lol

$35k??? Heck, sign me up! I'm married, may as well "donate" both. Lol

Would that require permission to get them out of the freezer? :) Hope you're well JD.

LOL at this guy selling a nut. Maybe he never uses them?

I have a dirt riding buddy who had one removed due to cancer, so I always teased him about not being able to ride a straight line any more due to being off balance.
I used to call him "loner" and "circle tracker" :D

I had a friend with only one and we called him One bean Green for a long time.

Would that require permission to get them out of the freezer? :) Hope you're well JD.

LOL at this guy selling a nut. Maybe he never uses them?

All good here Rob, just crackin' wise. ;) By the same token, I don't plan on any more kids, and $70k would be a nice payday!

What the article doesn't specify, is what on earth could be worth 35k to a lab? Is there something out of the ordinary with this guy, or is it just by chance that they were able to get a healthy human ******** from a live, willing patient as an anomaly, that makes it worth the cash?

Cadavers don't exactly donate those, so they are available to labs. What's the importance or relevance of living tissue? Aparently relevant enough to necessitate numbers north of 3 suitcases full of ten grand each, in cash.

He's getting a replacement, so at least his possibilities of becoming a "ball" model are still intact.....:D.

Where is Pan Gasket in this conversation? Seems I recall him offering his left nut for an old beat up Dodge pick up!
I told him then that he was too cheap!!!
C

You don't need any balls to drive a Nissan anyway.
He should have sold them both.

-
Back