ONE VOTE Now Needed to Qualify for Review on the $250K Small Biz Grant!!!

-
Only 27 more to go now!! Who's going to be Vote #250 -- yeah, the one that gets PSC in the door for a terrific grant opportunity?? Please keep the votes and Shares coming -- every one means the world right now. Thank you all for your support! :)

=D>Check out your total now Leanna....

231!!! Only 19 to go now. That's great ... it'll really be nice posting something else on my FaceBook pages instead of constant Mission: Small Business links. (They're probably voting just to shut me up now. LOL!) But hey, it's apparently working.

Thanks to everyone for your support! :-D Keep those votes coming -- Tom and MRL need to get in there too.

Anyone else have trouble on the grant website? Friend had trouble with the search function, finally worked but had to enter city this time.

Leanna- just threw you a vote and posted the link for that site on FB. In these times, small business may just be the best folks to deal with- you know them, they know you and it is your community the money stays in

Hi Leanna, I just voted for you and dustermaniac and MRL performance. Hope you spend a couple dollars on chocolate chip cookie stuff, you will need your energy. Love you lots, Nella

Just got off the phone with my youngest son. He has voted for all 3 of you guys. Forget what he said his vote was for Tom and MRL but said Leanna was 248. Asked him to spread the word among his facebook friends as I believe he's got somewhere between 750 and 1000 (mostly due to his local friends and clients from his tattoo shop)

Once again, there will be a change to the title of this thread for the fifth time. :-D Phoenix Specialty is now only ONE VOTE AWAY from securing a review by the Business Expert Panel!!!

I want to know who posts Vote #250.

I really can't thank you all enough for this overwhelmingly healthy push with such a long time still left to vote. I never expected to reach the quota so quickly (or at all honestly), and every one of you had a hand in making it happen. If I could reach, I'd shake each of your hands and give ya a big squeeze right now!

Time to go finish up a pair of Commandos (I know Steve will be really happy to read that lol).

Thanks again FABO! :wav:

I farted. I just thought this thread needed one.

You're serious Rob???

I sure hope you brought some bacon and at least one Hot Mopar Dude to go along with that crap. :-D LMAO!

OK Leanna, I think we have a winner. I had my Mom vote and she was #250!!! She also voted for Tom and MRL too!! I hope you all get the grants and that every one of your businesses take off like a Hemi car off the line!! I mean... well, you know what I mean!! Geof

Congratulations on all the kind people out here who have helped out all of our businesses respectfully in gaining the support to qualify for a chance at one of these grants!! You all rock and I am proud to say I am a member of this awesome forum where the members come together and support each other through a lot of difficult issues. Thanks Again everyone!!!!!

OK Leanna, I think we have a winner. I had my Mom vote and she was #250!!! She also voted for Tom and MRL too!! I hope you all get the grants and that every one of your businesses take off like a Hemi car off the line!! I mean... well, you know what I mean!! Geof

Congratulations.....

-
Back