Only 2 days left/mopar stuff cheap

-

scatpack340

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Just a quick reminder, the charity auction for 340john ends tomorrow night (friday). I am overwhelmed with the generosity of the people on this forum, both bidding and donating items for sale. Please give the list one more look over and see if there is anything you can use, and to the people that made donations directly to john's paypal account...thank you so much ! If anyone else would like to send a donation to John and Denise, his paypal address is [email protected]

Thank you
Mark...scatpack340

Please send me a pm with what I owe(if I win) and addresses where to send items....sorry I couldn't donate more and hope it was helpful....

Please send me a pm with what I owe(if I win) and addresses where to send items....sorry I couldn't donate more and hope it was helpful....

I was planning on sending PM's to all the winning bidders on saturday. I can't give exact totals until I get addresses so I can figure out shipping...that is on the items I listed. On the items that were donated, I will send PM's to the winning bidders and the people that donated the items. All payments, wheather it is paypal or money order, will be sent directly to John.

As far as donating more, don't appologize. I couldn't be happier with the response from this auction. You and everyone alse have gone above and beyond, and I thank all so much for helping my friend John.

We're the ones who should be thanking YOU scatpack! People get so involved in their own lives it's easy to forget others are having a tough time. It's an honor and privilege to be involved even in only a small fashion.

I'll need to know where to send cash. PM please.
Small Block

Good morning Bill :happy10:
here is the info I copied and pasted here for you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a post on John's "Thank you" thread in which a member wanted to contribute but didn't find anything in the auction that he wanted. He asked for John's paypal information so he could just make a cash donation instead. If anyone else would like to do the same, his paypal account is [email protected]. Thank you all again

I'll need to know where to send cash. PM please.
Small Block

Send it here Small Block :cheers:. Sorry, couldn't resist :bootysha:

scatpack, Small Block is asking for a physical address, not a paypal addy. There may also be other members interested in this info as not everyone uses paypal. I wouldn't post the physical address, but you could send the address via PM's.

-
Back