Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Where is the anchor?

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Sorry it is not an A-body but I love my 73 Fury wagon :cheers: I used to think the front end was ugly but I have been driving this daily since May and it has really grown on me. Do ya think I am nuts? :toothy10:

I think it looks cool...u should post more pics of it...

It's way cool 66340. The front end looks a lot like my dad's '72 Fury from back in the day.

Yup, very similar:cheers: I like the 72's better but this one grew on me after I took the huge bumper guards off the front bumper. My dad has a 72 Fury 360 2-door survivor, about 85,*** miles, looks new, love that car!! Thought the wagon would look cool with a 72 front clip and hide-away lights...but then again, why change it? There are not many of these left....

It looks like it's in awesome condition.
I've seen some seriously stout wagons.

Build a psychotic 500 cube BB for it, and go kick some ***.
Lighten it up by yanking some of that crap out of the inside and make your own aluminum interior panels. So many things can be done with a car like that because of all the room you have to work.

Sometime in the '80s a dealer I worked for bought a nice '73 wagon. It had a miss in it and I bought it for something like $450. I suspected a bad spark plug and sure enough the 400 had 7 new plugs in it and one that looked like it was original. IIRC the 8th one was kind of hard to got to so it was never changed. I put an new one in it and and that 400 ran much better than it should to be in a big wagon. I think it was B5 blue with a blue interior and the whole car looked new. I gave it to my Mom who drove it for awhile until I got her something smaller and more economical.
I also had a very nice '73 4 door cop car I wish now I hadn't stripped for it's 440 and trans to put in a ratty 'cuda.
Dallas

Sometime in the '80s a dealer I worked for bought a nice '73 wagon. It had a miss in it and I bought it for something like $450. I suspected a bad spark plug and sure enough the 400 had 7 new plugs in it and one that looked like it was original. IIRC the 8th one was kind of hard to got to so it was never changed. I put an new one it and and that 400 ran much better than it should to be in a big wagon.

I know thta damn plug :snakeman:

It now has a Eddy carb on it, also have HP exhaust manifolds to install along with dual pipes

where's the boat anchor? lol....it's ok though...to each their own..still a mopar though!!!! :):):)

Sorry it is not an A-body but I love my 73 Fury wagon :cheers: I used to think the front end was ugly but I have been driving this daily since May and it has really grown on me. Do ya think I am nuts? :toothy10:[/QUOTE

Dude, that wagon is BITCHEN........... I love it!

I have always loved the fuselage c-bodies and the floating way they ride.

-
Back