opinion on cuda fender "gills" on 69

-
One more pic it is then,these were the stickers mounted on a magnet sheet and then cut out. And then I can put them on when I want to drive the purists nuts and take them off when I want.One side note to doing this is that dust does get between the magnet and paint and does scratch the paint.

100_8092.JPG

i rather like the gills somethin you don't see alot of i know the purists will argue but i think i'll go for it thanks moparclown!!
If you do decide to cut your fenders and need pics or demensions?give me a shout,I have a 71 Cuda project.Just one more thing-anything that has to do with a 71 Cuda costs big stupid money,trust me I know.
Doug

100_8334.JPG

It is a 67-9, not a 71. Why not pull the fenders, take them to someone with a louver press, and put real louvers in the fenders. That way you would have your choice of innies or outties, forward or rear facing, and scale the size, length, and placement of them to something proportionate on the smaller A body. And they'd be real, not something faked on by the factory imitate what you'd actually have.

I am really suprised that I am about to write this...but I kind of like it.

i found the magnetic sheets but i can't find those stick on vents in that style or even close to where did you find them?

-
Back