Opinions....best headers for '72 Duster

-

Captainkirk

Old School Mopar Warrior
Reaction score
Taking opinions as to what the best headers would be for a '72 Duster 340, and why.

Hi Captian, all I can say is 80% of members would more then likely perfer TTI's. They are $$$. But after reading "all" the past threads over the past month the majority of members would want or approve of these headers. The good fit, tie rod ends don't go throw header pipes, their very long lasting, you will no longer get road rash from bottoming out no longer have the chance of harming your heads; and the degree of different coatings and options. :lol: Iv'e smashed a few other ones too often and should have had TTI's to begin with. :wav:

69signetv8 said:
Hi Captian, all I can say is 80% of members would more then likely perfer TTI's. They are $$$. But after reading "all" the past threads over the past month the majority of members would want or approve of these headers. The good fit, tie rod ends don't go throw header pipes, their very long lasting, you will no longer get road rash from bottoming out no longer have the chance of harming your heads; and the degree of different coatings and options. :lol: Iv'e smashed a few other ones too often and should have had TTI's to begin with. :wav:

Couln't of said it better myself! :thumleft:

I learned a long time ago that it's better to spend a little more and get a better product than compromise because it will come back to haunt you.
Aside from the already mentioned benefits.....

* Don't need a 90* filter adapter.

* Fit Milodon deep sump oil pans.

* The 1 5/8"-1 3/4" step works good in a wide range of applications, from street to race. I've gone mid-11's with my 3,530+lb 360.

* Easier installation.

pauly v.100 said:
huh ???

...oh yeah, there's a full moon tonite.

..whew

Thanks, for the info, guys. I doubt if TTI sells direct to the public. Appreciate the links and the reviews.
(The smartass comments I could do without. I've raised my kids already.)

They do sell direct at the Mopars at the strip meeting at the end of this month. They also apply a 10% discount if paid in full and ordered at this vegas event. :thumbup:

Captainkirk said:
Thanks, for the info, guys. I doubt if TTI sells direct to the public. Appreciate the links and the reviews.
(The smartass comments I could do without. I've raised my kids already.)

I walked right into the shop and picked up the headers and full 2.5" exhaust after I ordered them at the Spring Fling in LA. Saved me shipping and I got an extra 10% off because I ordered them at the show. Anyways, for the early A-body with power steering it is the only way to go without cutting.

47b6cf38b3127cce8f053990b4df00000016100AYs27Ji3ZsmPg.jpg

-
Back