Opinions need for these leaf springs

-

duster360

Reaction score
Would these be good to use for street and occasionally track use on my Dart? Would the car sit higher in the rear than stock?

Mopar Performance P3412003 - Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs

View Image and Compare
  • Compare
Racing Spring, Rear Leaf, Left, Drag-Launch, Mopar, Each
Part Number: DCC-3412003 More Detail …
Estimated Ship Date: 9/13/2010

Transaction
  • $119.95
  • + Wish List

sys_02_mini_info_red.gif
Oversize Warnings

Mopar Performance P3412002 - Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs

View Image and Compare
  • Compare
Racing Spring, Rear Leaf, Right, Drag-Launch, Each
Part Number: DCC-3412002 More Detail …
Estimated Ship Date: 9/13/2010

Transaction
  • $119.95
  • + Wish List

sys_02_mini_info_red.gif
Oversize

it will not only sit higher, but it will also sit crooked, they are designed for drag racing in order to help control body twist when launching one spring is designed with more arch

I believe you are right. Wonder if you could just run the 003 on both sides so it will sit level?

I have them on my Demon and they really didn't sit any higher than the springs I took out and they're level. They ride like a haywagon on the street, but they work great on the strip!

BTW If you decide to go that route, check with the dealer. Sometimes you can duck the shipping charge on MP parts.

if you want it to sit level, use 2 left or 2 right springs, even better use the XHD springs instead of the super stock ones

if you want it to sit level, use 2 left or 2 right springs, even better use the XHD springs instead of the super stock ones

Ditto on the XHD springs for a street car, but even these have stagger, so don't expect the car to sit level without tweeking the torsion bar settings.

-
Back