opinions needed

-

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
Im looking to build a low deck stoker motor and have a chance to buy a new old stock 4.15 stroke direct connection part number p4529532 crankshaft. I was wondering about the quality of the cranks back in 1991 too the newer stuff? Also what would a good price be for this crankshaft?
Any and all help is always appreciated

As long as its straight and true, I'd run it. I wouldn't pay more than 2-3 hundred since new cranks arent much more than that.

..........I Bought 1 in 2001 and it was a great quality piece along with a price tag of about 1500.00 Canadian bucks, if I remember right..........kim....

..........I Bought 1 in 2001 and it was a great quality piece along with a price tag of about 1500.00 Canadian bucks, if I remember right..........kim....

Ok cool I was wondering about the quality of the forgding the box is dated 1991 and if my memory serves me correct that was close to the time direct connection changed over to mopar performance. .

make sure it is not one of the unbalanced ones. you can spend a ton on them if it is not. they sold both balanced and unbalanced cranks.

So why the switch from the turbo project?

We need to get together before the snow flies, I want to check out your car.

Dennis

So why the switch from the turbo project?

We need to get together before the snow flies, I want to check out your car.

Dennis

Honestly dennis you've known me for will over 20 years and I cut my teeth on a big block so I thought it was time to get back to the basics....
Could be a chance this new motor sees some boost as well
i have some vacation time at the end of the month hit me up and will Plan something
Aaron

-
Back