Opinions on colors.

-
Keep the blue interior...stand out from the crowd.

Look at all the new cars...seems like their interiors are black, grey or tan...boring.

If they made red interior pieces for a 72 Duster I would swap out my black interior.

Paul

I intend to keep it blue, but am torn on which shade of blue. To me the interior looks darker than B5, but I don't honestly know. I just wasn't sure how it would look if I chose to paint the outside B5 blue and have the darker blue interior trim. Now that I've seen a restored white and blue combo I may end up keeping it like that. Doesn't look that bad, and you really don't see any like that.

Looked at a black 76 fury 2 door coupe with blue interior. Didn't care for it, but it didn't help that the 76 fury was BUTT UGLY

My car was white, blue top and interior when new. Just improved the quality of the material when it was redone.

As far as a red interior in a 72 Duster, Ledgendary will make the covers and might even make the door panels, paint & spray dye the rest

Seems there was a red , red interior duster in Mopar Muscle or one of my other magazines in the last year

View attachment image.jpg

-
Back