Opinions on NOS T3 Headlamp Value

-

Killer6

Reaction score
As the title says, I'd like opinions on a set of 4 NOS T3's value, I acquired them in '85 I believe. They have been in relatively well climate-controlled storage. I need to dig them out, haven't set eyes on them in 25yrs., so no....I don't recall if they have the vertical bars within the triangle. They were never installed, I may have lit each up once to check them when I acquired them.
Thx in advance, & @slantsixdan , what about the epoxy...any preservative moves etc. to them, or an "is what it is"?

Thx, no boxes, kept in reasonably climate controlled enviroment in a box tho'. I was considering putting them in My late Grandpap's '71 Olds C/S, but at this point, it's more of a restoration only thing I'd imagine..don't want to use them for drivers now.

Thx, no boxes, kept in reasonably climate controlled enviroment in a box tho'. I was considering putting them in My late Grandpap's '71 Olds C/S, but at this point, it's more of a restoration only thing I'd imagine..don't want to use them for drivers now.

That sounds like the perfect place for them to be!

Not sure what T3's are. I had a few NOS headlights a while back. Couldn't get $20 apiece for them lol.
Good luck
Nos headlights in boxes | For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum
Well, that was 10yrs. ago, and these were OE on a lot of GM's from late '50's to mid '60's 1st Gen.,....and mid '60's to early '70's 2nd Gen. I won't use them as I drive My cars, & none of them will qualify as show queens so, My Cutlass Supreme is not a candidate...

-
Back