Opinions-What's It Worth

-

Robb

Reaction score
Value is subjective, so I am asking group of subject experts…

1965 Valiant Signet - 273 auto, buckets, floor shift
74,000 original miles
Original Paint and nearly perfect original interior and chrome/trim.
Passenger fender is pretty rusty in several spots and driver side has one small spot. The rest of the car is pretty rust free with the exception of surface rust. The underside has tons of undercoating.

Thanks!

IMG_2822.JPG

I don't know what's it's worth, but that's a pretty sweet car

Yeah, I think $3500 is in the right range, being a V8 bucket/console car helps a lot. If it were a slant 6 car, I'd say you could knock off abut $1000.

I don't know, I think that $3500 is a little low, but I'm not up on prices in your area.

If I was to make an offer, maybe I'd start there, but if I was selling it, then maybe closer to $5000.

For insurance purposes, if I owned it, I'd want it valued closer to $5000, maybe even as high as $6500. You don't find them too often, and certainly not in that shape.

Is this your car or are you looking at buying it?

I came across the car, and I am looking to maybe buy or take as a partical trade on my truck. Not sure if I would keep it or sell it if I can strike a decent deal...

Thanks for the opinions everyone!

Value is subjective, so I am asking group of subject experts…

1965 Valiant Signet - 273 auto, buckets, floor shift
74,000 original miles
Original Paint and nearly perfect original interior and chrome/trim.
Passenger fender is pretty rusty in several spots and driver side has one small spot. The rest of the car is pretty rust free with the exception of surface rust. The underside has tons of undercoating.

Thanks!
not the most desired. but damn nice. id say 5 to 6 grand. if its a good solid car underneath brakes and everything are good and wiring harness has no glitches. nice car

-
Back