Opps sorry, wrong number

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
IN Calhoun County West Virginia, there was a woman who text messaged what she thought was her friend to tell her she had some hydorcodie and a fresh batch of Meth made. She used the phrase,"Are you looking?", which is a common phrase used by drug users... But the gal dialed the wrong number. Instead , she got the county prosecuting attorney's cell phone.

She's facing 20-40 years in prison, along with a male accomplice.

:clock::shock: Karma!!:notworth:

Karma!!! lol

I have a short story here ... about "Oops. Wrong number. Sorry" ..

I sometimes receive mysterious calls from a blocked number, that, when I pick up the phone, simply plays a pre-recorded message that says (in a womans voice) "Oops. Wrong number. Sorry".

The question is Who? What? and Why?

Other people in the local area have also received these same messages. Has anyone experienced this? I live in the San Diego, California.

That's as funny as the guy who got car jacked (forgot where) and had his cell phone in the car, went to the cops, and with a friends phone texed something like " hey we got the blow (cocaine) we still on for the (sex) party?" He was pretending to be a couple of hot girls. The guy texted back, "sure", The car jacked guy replied, "Same motel, same room"....... You know the rest. Stupidity should be painful.

I believe it is a computer calling cell numbers. If you answer, the number is sold to tele-marketers.

Karma!!! lol

I have a short story here ... about "Oops. Wrong number. Sorry" ..

I sometimes receive mysterious calls from a blocked number, that, when I pick up the phone, simply plays a pre-recorded message that says (in a womans voice) "Oops. Wrong number. Sorry".

The question is Who? What? and Why?

Other people in the local area have also received these same messages. Has anyone experienced this? I live in the San Diego, California.

-
Back