Status
Not open for further replies.

ul4evr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi folks
i have a couple of B body cars that have been sitting in my field for 30 years more or less... 66 Charger, small block, automatic, white w/ black interior. 72 Charger, 400 BB, automatic, AC, blue w/ black... body is mostly shot. 69 Satelite was a Small Block car, no engine or trans some good body parts, trim and glass left.
and lastly a 70 Charger, BB 383 hp engine, automatic, dana 60 ( might be keeping the engine and rear) body parts, trim, glass, RT style hood doors and front bumper and grill.
(EDIT) forgot,,, also have a 81 Plymouth Trail Duster (ram charger) 318, automatic, removable top, swing away spare tire rack, missing the front grill and some interior parts i took off for my 79 Lil Red Express $500.00
and a 83? D100 pickup, crooked 6, 3 speed+OD trans, 6 ft step side bed
does not run.. good body parts and when it did run tranny shifted and worked just fine, good interior parts been sitting a long time don't know what kind of shape the frame is in, $800.00 and like everything else, or best offer..
would rather trade but money works too.. trades? 70s A body stuff, antique Harley parts or bikes. (no chopper stuff please)
located in Putnam County NY. PM me for phone and address
NON Mopar Stuff
a ford 8n parts tractor for sale 98% complete $500
a 28? ford AA truck cab and chassie best offer..
46 CJ2A jeep. stuck valve ran 6 yrs ago, no brakes, $500.
and lastly
73 Ford F100 392 V8, 3 on the tree, short bed fleet side with cap..
lots of rust issues... nice seat and dash... been parked since 1995 engine turns over. $500. OBO

Last edited:
i really don't know how to put a price on the charger.. i'll try and get some pictures in the next week or so.. i DO NOT own a cel phone so i have to get my daughter to take some picturs and email them to me and then i can email them to you... i'm going to need your email. these cars are in upstate NY. and are going to have to be flat bedded out. the 66 still has some pretty good interior parts, rear seats, console, dash door parts all the glass except the windshield, i had this car when my wife and i were first dating and we've been married for 45 yrs.. it's been sitting in the field since the late 70's
give me some time and send me your email and i'll get picturs to you
thanks
Pete

pictures and a price for the 1966 charger please

Would you sell the front seats and tracks out of the charger? If so how much would you be asking?

Would you sell the front seats and tracks out of the charger? If so how much would you be asking?
i don't have the time to remove parts from the cars. my wife is fighting cancer and the fight eats up all my spare time.
also i think i might have put this in the wrong forum.. i should have put it in the TRADE forum instead of for sale.. people keep asking me prices for the cars or parts and ireally would rather trade them
Now if you are in New York and want to come and remove the seats and tracks your self, we can work something out.
My Trade intrests are 72 A body stuff.. a good complete rebuildable 340 engine (date code not important.) and vintage Harley Davidson Parts.. (No Chopper stuff Please)
thanks
Pete

hi folks
i have a couple of B body cars that have been sitting in my field for 30 years more or less... 66 Charger, small block, automatic, white w/ black interior. 72 Charger, 400 BB, automatic, AC, blue w/ black... body is mostly shot. 69 Satelite was a Small Block car, no engine or trans some good body parts, trim and glass left.
and lastly a 70 Charger, BB 383 hp engine, automatic, dana 60 ( might be keeping the engine and rear) body parts, trim, glass, RT style hood doors and front bumper and grill.
(EDIT) forgot,,, also have a 81 Plymouth Trail Duster (ram charger) 318, automatic, removable top, swing away spare tire rack, missing the front grill and some interior parts i took off for my 79 Lil Red Express $500.00
and a 83? D100 pickup, crooked 6, 3 speed+OD trans, 6 ft step side bed
does not run.. good body parts and when it did run tranny shifted and worked just fine, good interior parts been sitting a long time don't know what kind of shape the frame is in, $800.00 and like everything else, or best offer..
would rather trade but money works too.. trades? 70s A body stuff, antique Harley parts or bikes. (no chopper stuff please)
located in Putnam County NY. PM me for phone and address
NON Mopar Stuff
a ford 8n parts tractor for sale 98% complete $500
a 28? ford AA truck cab and chassie best offer..
46 CJ2A jeep. stuck valve ran 6 yrs ago, no brakes, $500.
and lastly
73 Ford F100 392 V8, 3 on the tree, short bed fleet side with cap..
lots of rust issues... nice seat and dash... been parked since 1995 engine turns over. $500. OBO
where in upstate ny? im in lake george

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back