Orange beach Alabama

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
Anyone from this area. My kiddos wanna see the beach. I've heard good things of this area. Heard its reasonable. Any input. Or connections from local friends for a fellow member?
They wanna hang out a day or two at the beach. Probably stop in mobile on way down and tour the battleship and sub.

orange beach is a good place to visit, orange beach, gulf shores and perdido key fla. is all on the same strip. on the west end tip of gulf shores is fort morgan, an old civil war fort if your into history. pensacola is just a few miles from there, and in my opinion has a prettier beach. just like any tourist trap, be prepared to pay top dollar for hotels this time of year. if you go a few miles north of gulf shores to foley, you'll get better rates. its not but like 5 miles or so. i've been down there quite a few times over the years, and have always enjoyed it. dave.

Thanks dave. I'll check into foley. I do not mind driving a few miles to get to the beach. And save a few bucks on hotels. I'm sure there are decent public beaches we can go to.

there's alot of good beaches down there, the water is more emerald green in fl. is all. they have a big state park in gulf shores that had alot of cabins for rent, if they rebuilt them after hurricane ivan in 04. i want to say its called gulf state park if you want to look it up. if you need any info, just shoot me a pm. dave.

-
Back