Orange Park,Florida newbie

-

flmopars

Banned
Reaction score
Hi. I help sell cars and parts for G&D Musclecarparts. They have been selling cars and parts for over 15 years. It is a pleasure to have found this site and to be able to help mopar people fix up there cars.

Feel free to ask about any and all parts that you might need. I can't wait to get to know some of you.

Thanks, Amanda

I bet you know G&D Musclecarparts if you are from florida. I work part time for them. Great to see more people from Florida on this site.

Amanda

"bird on thbeach" in Daytona

13-Photo 13.jpg

Do you happen to know Glenn or Dana? I work for them part time?
Neat picture.

Amanda

Good to hear that you know them. Keep in touch if you ever need any parts. Thanks, Amanda

Welcome Amanda.
As you can see I am from the natural state of Arkansas.
As a young man I spent many years in a little town called Dover picking them darn strawberries.
This is a great site with some of the best tec's and great folks around.
I hope you hang around and enjoy.

Been around a while on this site and already like some of the people I have had the chance to talk to. All I hear is good things about this site and I would have to agree it is good.

Thanks, Amanda

Hey there...........Just found your thread...........We're in Zephyrhills..........welcome to ya' both.........Good to see more "Fleridians" on the site...........Doc Marino 8)

Hi Amanda,

What Mopars/A-bodies do you personally own/working on? Maybe we can help you with parts you may be looking for as well.

We are currently working on a few cars but I think as of right now we have all the parts we need but thanks for the offer and I will keep you in mind if we need anything. Thanks, Amanda

Hello Amanda, I hope you can help me. I've looked all over the sites and hit a major number of boneyards looking for a set of tail light as well as front parking light "Lenses" for a 1973 Plymouth Valiant. Please send me a private message if you can provide these. I'm a "snowbird" as my friend from Punta Gorda, FL likes to refer to me as from Wrentham,Ma. Attached is a pic of my ride for ref.

Copy of 73PLYVAL!.JPG

Copy of 73PLYVAL2.JPG

-
Back