order my plates! DECON

-
I think DECON is a RAT killer as in RAT MOTOR. I could be wrong or mistaken but that is my guess.

Hate to say this but that's d-con. When I register mine I'm going with cubotie,see you bow tie.

I remember a plate way back "RUN-NE1" I thought it was cool. And he could beat just about anyone at the time!

John D. Beckerle

Still not understanding. You want to kill rats and mice? You are an exterminator?

RAT is slang for a Big block chevy motor.
MOUSE = sb chevy

Therefore the mighty Mopar wearing the D-CON plate will be hunting and killing RAT's/mice

From what I've read, the only thing Hemi's were scared of at the track were small block Chevies. Since people already called the Hemi's Elephants they started to call the small blocks Mouse Motors. Then naturally when the big block Chevy came out they started to call them Rat Motors.
This all started back in the 50's. The Mouse came out in 55 as a 265. The Rat came out in 65 as a 396.
Since then the displacement avalible in either motor has went through the roof.
Some people call the Big Block Chevy a Porcupine or Porcupine Head, because of the way the valves are splayed out on the head.

The Hemi was called an elephant engine due to it's size and power, it was based on the elephant afraid of just a small mouse and the term "mouse motor" was coined. Naturally the rat came since a rat is bigger than a mouse.

I got it right away... I like it. Also, if you spelled it like the actual product, there may be trademark or copyright issues?

I love it, there's a mean 74 BB challenger that raced a lot when I was younger, all black before it was cool, always left hard draggin the WI lisence plate "D-CON1" lol the car was a beast. since we're on plates a local grudge race was able to nab the plate "SACKUP" LMAO can't believe he got by with it.

If you add an a you have deacon. I bet some people will think deacon was taken and you left the a out meaning you are the deacon of a church.

I bet the common thing will be thinking your are in the pest control business.

I like decon but I doubt if many people get it without it being explained.

-
Back