Ordered AMD 71 Duster Fender

-

340doc

Reaction score
I ordered a drivers side fender and will report back on the fitment and quality once I get it mounted up. Might even include a pic.

I think you'll be pleased. They have pretty good quality stuff. Last year I spent almost $3k with AMD on rear driver's quarter, deck filler panel, full trunk floor, both trunk floor extensions, both tail light buckets, and driver's door jamb. I'm pretty pleased with how everything looked and fit with minor issues while installing. I still need a driver's door skin and probably will get a pass. fender if I can't find one in good shape.

I hope you have the same experience I did with your new fender.

I think you'll be pleased. They have pretty good quality stuff. Last year I spent almost $3k with AMD on rear driver's quarter, deck filler panel, full trunk floor, both trunk floor extensions, both tail light buckets, and driver's door jamb. I'm pretty pleased with how everything looked and fit with minor issues while installing. I still need a driver's door skin and probably will get a pass. fender if I can't find one in good shape.

I hope you have the same experience I did with your new fender.
Thanks Matt, Everyone seems to be pleased with their stuff. I used their quarters on the same car and had no issues. Hoping for the same result.

-
Back