Ordered up some parts today…they had them.

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Lane Automotive( Motorstate to some) is only 1/2 hour drive from me.
Ordered a Autometer shift light/ digital tach( the little round shaped unit). Now i can have a shift light( didnt before) and will have rpm’s more right in front of my eye to stage the car off the footbrake easier.
Also ordered 1008 head gaskets for the head swap, and new Simpson belts. Two years ago i had to buy these hideous red belts because that is all they had due to Covid or whatever.
They also had a huge assortment of the Hoosier tires i use, surprisingly, many folks seem to be out of them.
So now, just waiting on the heads. Pick up this other stuff in the next day or two being held for me when i can get over there. Already have intake gaskets, etc, etc. still need to get 1.6 intake rockers from HS. They have them in stock. Take intake to a business right behind me to get blasted/ cleaned up so i can paint it to install.
Get as much done as i can so i can get racing as soon as possible this season

Last edited:
Nice to have businesses close by like that- that would be the death of me, or at least the death of my wallet!

Last edited:
especially when they blow away prices for me compared to Summit or Jegs. Guy i have worked with there for years takes very good care of me.
Oh yeah, I ordered my msd pro billet from npw and it was $60.00 cheaper, I nearly **** myself

Lane Automotive( Motorstate to some) is only 1/2 drive from me.
Ordered a Autometer shift light/ digital tach( the little round shaped unit). Now i can have a shift light( didnt before) and will have rpm’s more right in front of my eye to stage the car off the footbrake easier.
Also ordered 1008 head gaskets for the head swap, and new Simpson belts. Two years ago i had to buy these hideous red belts because that is all they had due to Covid or whatever.
They also had a huge assortment of the Hoosier tires i use, surprisingly, many folks seem to be out of them.
So now, just waiting on the heads. Pick up this other stuff in the next day or two being held for me when i can get over there. Already have intake gaskets, etc, etc. still need to get 1.6 intake rockers from HS. They have them in stock. Take intake to a business right behind me to get blasted/ cleaned up so i can paint it to install.
Get as much done as i can so i can get racing as soon as possible this season
Your car was already too beautiful and too fast!!

I am jealous! Just ordered the complete interior for my 'cuda from Legendary- 252 days wait!

-
Back