Organosol Black

-

Mr.FT

Reaction score
Was this used on the Demon/Duster hoods? I have one shop saying yes and the other one saying no, it was used on the roadrunners,cudas ect. not A bodies.

Thanks

Anything with a flat black painted hood as far as I know. 70 swinger 340s, 71 Dusters, 73 Dusters all had black painted hood options and I would assume they wouldnt use a different black then B and E bodies.

Anything with a flat black painted hood as far as I know. 70 swinger 340s, 71 Dusters, 73 Dusters all had black painted hood options and I would assume they wouldnt use a different black then B and E bodies.

If you plan on putting a decal on the hood Organsol is textured and the decal won't work. You will need to use Hot Rod Black instead. It is a satin finish.

A12 Road Runners and Super Bees has stickers on the hood scoop and they were painted with Organosol.

A12 Road Runners and Super Bees has stickers on the hood scoop and they were painted with Organosol.

Correct! The factory installed decals were a heavy vinyl. I should have clarified that and a lot of repops are lighter in weight and you need to be careful. Check with the decal supplier first to ensure they will work.

-
Back