Status
Not open for further replies.

scastillo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted:

OEM 1970 to 1972 340 K-Member. The one that have the welded washer. in the front side I bought one from a member from this forum a couple months ago,I paid but never received.

Wanted:

OEM 1970 to 1972 340 K-Member. The one that have the welded washer. in the front side I bought one from a member from this forum a couple months ago,I paid but never received.

Huh, Sorry to hear scastillo.....need more info on this. :read2:

Huh, Sorry to hear scastillo.....need more info on this. :read2:
I dont want to show the user of the member by this moment, I am still trying to contact him, I send to him the payment on last August and September for a pair of lower control arms and a oem 340 k-member to replace my K member of my 72 Demon 340 that have a prblem with the hole of the strud bushing and I cant fix it, so..he send to me the lower control arms,,but I never receive the k member. I sended to him to many emails but withouth any respond....so I want to mantain my car original so I have to look another K member.

I am very sorry to hear of this, but I am wondering about the issue you have with the strut rod opening in your crossmember. Is it damaged from a collision or is the hole oblonged where the bushing goes thru ? Can you post a pic of it ?

I hope the member involved reads this post and will refund your $$ :angry7:

I am very sorry to hear of this, but I am wondering about the issue you have with the strut rod opening in your crossmember. Is it damaged from a collision or is the hole oblonged where the bushing goes thru ? Can you post a pic of it ?

I hope the member involved reads this post and will refund your $$ :angry7:

No collision,,the hole is oblonged, "like oval hole",the last owner run the car to many to years with a broken bushing so the metal of the strut wear out this section,so, I dont know who can fix it,, I wil try to take some pic tomorrow ans you can see it.

Please post a pic when you can.....

If the hole is slightly oblonged at the strut rod bushing end, buy a set of "Moog" brand bushings. They have a metal sleeve at the small diameter of the bushing which might help.

I still want the member who you sent $$ to fess up....

If the hole is slightly oblonged at the strut rod bushing end, buy a set of "Moog" brand bushings. They have a metal sleeve at the small diameter of the bushing which might help.

Really I am trying to contact him but I saw that is in idle from a while, I saw in some post that member are trying also to contact him to know about some parts but he dont answer, maybe something happen,,but he sold to me the K member for $ 50.00 plus s/h,,near $100.00 ans I sent the payment by paypal very fast,,It was in August, I feel that I loose my money.

As a side note to your problem, a good welder could fix yours pretty easily and also beef up the whole thing while he is at it.
All he would have to do is weld the hole up and redrill it.
That way it will remain all original.

Hey my friend!

This are the pictures.!

IMG_9152[1].jpg

IMG_9151[1].jpg

IMG_9150[1].jpg

That is an easy fix for a decent welder. Weld in the worn area and grind it down to the proper diameter using the other hole as a guide.

Hey my friend!
This are the pictures.!

Not an issue with what I see in your pictures. Order Moog part # K7040 and then get the Demon aligned. :thumbup:

Did you get any response from the email sent to the member who took your money yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back