$350 firm
Can help deliver.. depending?
Located in Knoxville tn
20170308_133412.jpg
20170308_133332.jpg
20170308_140913.jpg
20170308_140824.jpg

Last edited:
Spring perches are a pretty decent hunk of metal; can you expound on why or what caused one to rip. For example if the vehicle was damaged in some way that caused issues with the rear end/perch, I as a prospective buyer would want to know the why's since it was brought up that the perches were replaced. $350 is a pretty good chunk of change for those of us that watch our pennies. Thanks for your understanding and comments.

I have seen them rip loose from being behind a high horsepower combo

Spring perches are a pretty decent hunk of metal; can you expound on why or what caused one to rip. For example if the vehicle was damaged in some way that caused issues with the rear end/perch, I as a prospective buyer would want to know the why's since it was brought up that the perches were replaced. $350 is a pretty good chunk of change for those of us that watch our pennies. Thanks for your understanding and comments.
Decently stout 440, 4 speed 323 suregrip just hooked and tore one off.. Guy that had no business welding, welded new ones on. Pipe welder buddy fixed it up for me yesterday. Just mentioned it since it looks much better than the last pics I posted.

20170308_141012.jpg
20170308_140747.jpg
$325+ shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
$350 shipped to most places.. There are a few exceptions.. Send me your zip and we'll see if we can work something out

$250 + shipping of buyers choice.. That's as low as I can go. Housing is in really good shape guys.. Ready to go.. It was under a big block 65 barracuda and the only reason it was taken out is BC it's getting replaced by a stronger rearend for drag racing purposes.

I am interested in the housing but am concerned that the perches may have been welded on in a slightly different angle than the original thus changing the pinion angle. Can you comment on that? What size is the box for the housing? I would make my own shipping arrangements. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back