-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarWash

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These nice seats were mocked up in our '69 Valiant before switching to buckets. They have never ever used, just been in storage for a couple of years. They were professionally recovered back then with aftermarket black vinyl seat covers.

Looking for $600 for everything, front and rear.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

They are available for pick-up in the Los Angeles area, near to Dodgers Stadium.

2327A008-DE6A-4BC9-9D8F-4AE87C6123ED.jpeg

79BF890C-C1FF-4B97-812E-62B60BE4A605.jpeg

CFA9B845-9765-4604-A37C-FC46BFE666A9.jpeg

No interest in shipping?
Shipping and packaging would be an additional charge. I only ship FedEx ground and it would be about $250 to safely wrap and box. Shipping is whatever FedEx Ground wants to charge based upon weight and size. Send a deposit and I’ll get the additional costs going.

I would be interested in the rear seat for my 71 Duster, if car guy doesnt want it, not trying to highjack the deal, just throwing it out there. Will this year fit my 71 correctly do you know? Appreciate the time.
Removed email address and phone number. Not allowed, but think you knew this already..

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me with estimated shipping package sizes, weights and your zip so I can get a handle on Fedex freight costs. I'm assuming you used all new padding and frames are solid correct?

PM me with estimated shipping package sizes, weights and your zip so I can get a handle on Fedex freight costs. I'm assuming you used all new padding and frames are solid correct?

Very sorry JF900, but this is far too much hassle to ship, just not worth the effort.

We have dropped the price to $500 for everything, front and rear.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

They are available for pick-up in the Los Angeles area, near to Dodgers Stadium.

I would be interested in the rear seat for my 71 Duster, if car guy doesnt want it, not trying to highjack the deal, just throwing it out there. Will this year fit my 71 correctly do you know? Appreciate the time.
Removed email address and phone number. Not allowed, but think you knew this already..

thank you
To the moderator, I did not know about the email and phone number rule, I am not a frequent flyer on here and if I did know I obviously forgot, thanks for the information

These seats are out of a '69 Plymouth Valiant, that is what I know for sure.
You will need to ask someone else if these will fit your car.
Pick them up... re-sell them, too difficult to ship!

August 1, 2022 these seats go into the dumpster.

IMG_1834.jpeg

Hi, I’m interested and in the LA area. Doing my research trying to confirm if they will fit my1974 duster. I’m available Sunday morning if that works for you? I also work in LA if you’re available during the week.

Hi, I’m interested and in the LA area. Doing my research trying to confirm if they will fit my1974 duster. I’m available Sunday morning if that works for you? I also work in LA if you’re available during the week.
Looks like the seats will swap! If you still have them I can bring cash. Your inbox says it’s full otherwise I’d send you my number. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back