-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bnz41john

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone, im still fairly new to this forum. Been lurking and reading the comments for a week or so now. My buddy is planning on selling some mopar stuff so here is the first thing up for sale. Not sure when Ill be listing the next item or items. Ive uploaded some photos below, hopefully they show up. If you are unsure if im a reputable guy here is a link to my ebay store that has 100% positive feed back. jomcna_62 on eBay

I would Prefer paypal discreet payment or venmo, if you have something else in mind we can maybe work that out. I will clean the dust off the scoop before I ship it out.

Have an original dual snorkel scoop for sale. This is not a repro. All but one of the studs are present and none of the studs are damaged. There is a chip out of the driver side rear of the scoop but otherwise is in great shape. Obviously could use a repaint. I posted this awhile back and told my price was alittle high. So here is the updated price of $225. Including shipping to the continental united states. SOLD

I am located at zip 24477 Virginia.

Thanks for looking, John

0000a1.jpg

00000a1.jpg

000a1.jpg

00a1.jpg

0a1.jpg

0000000a1.jpg

000000a1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.