Original "Dodge Fever" newspaper ad 9-14-67 (68 Dodges)

-

IMFURYS

IMFURYS
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this original newspaper advertising supplement to our local newspapers. It is dated 9-14-67 and shows the '68 Dodge line-up. I especially like the back page showing a SCATPACK contest, as well as all the Dodge dealers that were in this area (Norfolk/VA. Beach). Hope the pictures are clear enough to see.
Peace,
Dan

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 003.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 007.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 008.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 009.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 011.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 012.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 013.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 014.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 017.JPG

1968 Dodge newspaper ad 018.JPG

Damn, I dont want to wish my life away, since I was born in November 1968, but I wish I was an adult back then. I could picture myself in that charger or that coronet 500. What beautiful cars they were back then, compared to the plastic and computerized junk carmakers build now.

Damn, I dont want to wish my life away, since I was born in November 1968, but I wish I was an adult back then. I could picture myself in that charger or that coronet 500. What beautiful cars they were back then, compared to the plastic and computerized junk carmakers build now.

Yep, feel the same, because at 6 or 7 years old, the only cars I could buy were usually Hot Wheels. Would be nice to order the car of you dreams, rather than try and make a 1:1 scale with a whole lot of missing parts and no instructions it pretty challenging.

The 60's really was the best decade. The cars sure were better looking and the music is better than what we have now.
The country has been in decline ever since.

Very cool! I had a couple 69/70 NOS Monaco tail light lenses I was selling on here in original boxes. The lenses were packed with original newspaper that had a "new' Charger ad on them.

-
Back