Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 ignition switches part# 2097628 and 2497158. The 158 # is the updated number as it has 6 connectors and 628 has 5. The "extra" connector is the ground connection. To the best of my knowledge these will work up until 1968. Both have bezels and lock cylinders. Take your current key and this switch to a locksmith and you will have a spare ignition switch...believe me having one is handy as heck! I figure they gotta be worth $20 with the bezel, but if you think Im out to lunch make me a fair offer. I dont need them, but I do need $$

Thanks fabo
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF0074 (Medium).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCF0076 (Medium).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF0077 (Medium).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 168
If you had something I needed for sale when I have money I would be buying stuff from you. LOL

LOL thanks, our cudas(69) are one year only switches, so if you find a spare get it mated to your key ya got now...a spare ign switch is handy as ****!!

I have a spare switch that doesn't have the cylinder in it I used it to start my car before I bought a new one cuz I lost my key lol right now I'm more worried about my bulkhead connector coming loose but I work on electrical all day so I think I'm goint to find a way to re pin the connectors

Shipped 1 to schoolcb today. Thanks Brian! One left...anyone?? I will include a 67-71 mopar parts cd as well

Thanks fabo
4spdragtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back