-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have had this car for awhile now thinking I would do something with it, which has not happened. It has been sitting for awhile and I don't want to store it through the winter.

There may be some pics in the general section from when I got it.

The car is pretty clean. Has matching Rally Wheels, low miles (87K) nice top and runs pretty good. Most everything works. No rust at all. It was a grandma car and it shows. All the lights work and so does most everything else. It is kind of a time machine. If you play with old cars, you know how everything is worn out or does not work after 30 years, this car is largely the exception. That is why I bought it,
It was parked in the early 90's. It was purchased and driven locally around town for a bit and then it sat some more. There are quite a few receipts for work done just before it was parked. There is some paperwork, unfortunately not the most important piece. There are one minor ding and a minor dent on the front fenders. There is more. It was refreshing to play with something that is all there and not totally trashed,

Here are some items of concern:

1. There is no title, It was lost, and the car is from WA state. I can be of no help with this stuff, you would be on your own-my recommendation is to use it for parts.

2. Needs tires and a battery. One of the tires leaks after a few days.

3. Interior has some weathering due to sun, but is complete. Wonderful door panels, and a nice headliner.

4. I have had it running, but it is not currently driveable due to sitting for a long time. You will need a carb kit etc.

Price is somewhat flexible depending on how quick you act and how easy you are to deal with. I do not want to drag this out for weeks....

Happy to help with delivery etc. if you see it in person.

I know many people on the board are located in the east etc.

Here is my situation: I live 50 miles from a bank, and 2 miles on a horrible road. If possible I prefer to deal in person. By the time I haul it to a more reasonable location, and then go to the bank for transfer of funds a time or two etc. it just isn't worth it for what I am asking.

At this point I want to get my money out and move on.

Price: $300 firm-in cash.

Title: None. I can't be of much use there.

I have 8 bazillion pics here: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/1978 Dodge Colt/

Give the pics a look and then drop me an email if you wish. It needs to go....

It is really too bad that this isn't an A body. It would be worth at least 10 x's what it is as a Colt.

I've come to realize that I have bit off more than I can chew with all these cars. You don't even know about the Jeep/4x4 stuff........yikes....

ROB

Love to have it and I'd have it shipped (if possible) but it's really bad timing for me

I am located 300 miles SE of Portland Oregon. It is actually a bit less, but that is close enough for my math.

I would be willing to deliver to the Eugene area for gas expenses, which cuts about 130 miles off. However, if you have a diesel, it would be cheaper to come here yourself. My tow rig averages 10-11 depending.

I am not one for the hard sell etc. But I have had a lot of cars, and I have spent too many years working on them. This is a pretty nice car for $300.00. If the title were clear, and a battery / other things put in it it would be worth far more.

LMK-Thank you, ROB

Too far from me, but nice looking car. :)

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

Thank you for the pic help.

If a person peeled the strip off the side and did some tires etc. it would be a fun driver.

Like most of us I have too much stuff.....so it has to go.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back