ot toy trains

-
Very cool offer but the drive out for the day would be a killer on the pocketbook. ;) That's great that your folks share the hobby.

is any of your parents trains LGB? Looks big enough to be. I have an lgb set that would cover a living room with several locos and what not. i dont put it up unless christmas since its soo big and too expensive if anything happened to them.

is any of your parents trains LGB? Looks big enough to be. I have an lgb set that would cover a living room with several locos and what not. i dont put it up unless christmas since its soo big and too expensive if anything happened to them.

The whole layout outside is LGB and the one of the inside layouts is too. He also has O gauge and O27. LGB is expensive but if you go to train shows the price becomes reasonable.

Very cool offer but the drive out for the day would be a killer on the pocketbook. ;) That's great that your folks share the hobby.
Im just glad they have a hobby, with only living 7 miles from them...I would never be left alone if they didnt.

-
Back