Not open for further replies.

bkbond12

Old ones need lovin too..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I work for the largest Over The Counter (OTC) producer of medicine in the world. Basically store brand or generic versions of national brands. We make everything from cough syrup to allergy medicine and then some. I get a pretty decent "store credit" and they give me more because I donate to the United Way with instructions to donate to the Red Cross.

The most common and easiest items for me to get are stuff like ceterizine (aka Zyrtec), Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Sleeping pills, Tussins for adults/kids, Omeprazole (aka Prilosec OTC), Nicotene Gum in all different strengths, Minoxodil (aka Rogaine for men or women), Triple Antibiotic ointment, Personal Lubricant, Nite Time Cough Syrups, Day Time Cough Syrups, Lice Shampoo, Arthritis Pain reliever, Cold and Allergy for adults/kids, Naproxen Sodium (aka Aleve), Sore Throat Spray, Hemrroid Ointment, Nasal Sprays and much more.

I have until July to use up my store credit before it expires and I get more, but figured that if I could pick some stuff up to help a few people here out, it'd be worth it.

I'm located in Allegan and I don't have a UPS or FedEx, but I have a USPS nearby. Basically, if you're interested in any of the stuff, let me know what you want and I can probably get it for you. Once I pick up the stuff you want, I will put a mark on the UPC so no one can try to return the stuff to a store for money, send you my paypal and then when you pay, I'll ship it out. Just cover me $7.00 per priority box shipped and try to help someone else out in the future and we'll be square. I will not get anyone any products with psuedophedrine hcl in them for obvious reasons.

The pictures included are just some of the stuff I picked up today, which in the Wal*Mart, Meijer, Walgreens etc would have cost over $500, I got it for less then $10 on store credit. I'm not trying to make any money here, just cover my shipping expenses.

I checked the classified rules and didn't see that this violates any of them, but if it does, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Travis-

Attachments

• 2012-06-04_07-09-06_112.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 2012-06-04_07-09-21_174.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 173
Nice offer. I don't need anything, but there is surely some people here who could make use of your awesome offer.

Nice offer. I don't need anything, but there is surely some people here who could make use of your awesome offer.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking/hoping. Especially when the generic Zyrtec costs like $19 a box and infant tylenol or ibuprofen costs around $5 bottle at the big stores. It's just so ridiculous and I have or can get so much of it that I was hoping I could help a few people out who are less fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back