"Other" site question

-

jimmyjeep

Reaction score
I am a member of Clubhotrod too, but that very large site has just vanished. Does anyone have any info on what happened. Thanks

Turns out it was powered by ford and burnt to the ground..

But by the looks of it the server has crashed and you will more then likely have yoru site back sooner or later..
How long has it been like this?

See Cerwin, you fell for that old myth too..... Ford never POWERED anything! :thumbup: :toothy7: Sites been like that for a day meybe. Thanks

Coulda been powered by a side impacted ford truck and burnt to ground, or the fords that had the igntion modules go bad and burn them to ground?

Maybe it was the aliens or M.I.B.

I agree with the server crashing. BigBlockDart.com had that happen a few times and disappeared for a few days.

Could have been the weather where are they from??

You know I really don't know, but just like this site, I'm always amazed at the REALLY knowledgeable people who will actually take the time and give us beginners the good stuff we need to know to do it right the first time. :thumbup:

jimmyjeep said:
You know I really don't know, but just like this site, I'm always amazed at the REALLY knowledgeable people who will actually take the time and give us beginners the good stuff we need to know to do it right the first time. :thumbup:

Be careful, we don't want any emergency surgeries to remove your lips from anyones a$$ now do we. HaHa J/k

You know Adam i have never seen a corvair burn up.. or down.. in fact, all the corvairs i see.. are FOR SALE.. no one wants them.. :toothy7:

jimmyjeep said:

So true jimmyjeep allot of us here are rookies
And appreciate the time good folk's take to help us out .
Nothing is wrong with a THANK YOU or just being nice :thumbup:

-
Back