Other Sites Besides eBay To Sell Parts On ?

-

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
So now eBay charges you a 12.55% final value fee when you sell something, eBay has to go. What other sites are there besides the Facebook sites to sell your parts on.
Bob

So now eBay charges you a 12.55% final value fee when you sell something, eBay has to go. What other sites are there besides the Facebook sites to sell your parts on.
Bob

Your local Craigslist, nice pictures help things sell.

Beware of the scam responces. Don't respond to anyone wanting you to email them back at their scamer's email. You will get these when your ad first goes up. I just delete them.

I tell people text is best, you can sort though the bs pretty easy with text. Also I tell people to leave a message so I can call them back if they call. My screening process, I don't answer unknown numbers.

Other than that have had good luck selling things on Craigs here in the Twin City area.

Craigslist.org

I always offer my parts on Fabo first if they don't sell in a few weeks then they go to the Facebook sites and if they still don't sell there then they go to eBay. I just don't want to deal with eBay anymore, and yes Craigslist is a spammer nation.

ebay is now up to 12.55% for the final value selling fee?
Holy S#*T
Haven't sold on ebay in years.
Was thinking about listing an item, but changed my mind in doing that.

I sell on Craigslist but always put in the ad "Email me your phone number and I will call you, will remove when sold".. cuts down on the bullshit scammers. I've sold here, but the shipping charges are getting crazy.

Your local Craigslist, nice pictures help things sell.

Beware of the scam responces. Don't respond to anyone wanting you to email them back at their scamer's email. You will get these when your ad first goes up. I just delete them.

I tell people text is best, you can sort though the bs pretty easy with text. Also I tell people to leave a message so I can call them back if they call. My screening process, I don't answer unknown numbers.

Other than that have had good luck selling things on Craigs here in the Twin City area.

Craigslist.org
I always use the Craigslist email feature and delete anything that asks me to use a different email, and I never put my phone number on the web - It opens you up for telemarketing calls and texts that never stop.

-
Back