Ouch!!

-

JimmyV

MOPAR!!
Reaction score
just an update on my car...... been running great! the wifey and i went for a cruise last september everything was going great. this my steering box went out and sent us into a ditch. we where both ok and luckily i was able to slow down enought that my car didnt reveive much damage. scraped up k member and and a bunch of rocks and gravel everywhere. Any way pulled motor out to repair box and repaint the oilpan that got scraped up. and decided to to some engine compartment work. filled in un needed holes and such and repainted....well anyway decided to through a splash of purple to her..a buddy of mine said it was too much but i think it compliments things nicely...what does everyone think??? :burnout:

Attachments

• 379347_4810545054243_809112320_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 239
needs more purple

Attachments

• nowings 099.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 204
  • nowings 103.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 211
  • nowings 092.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 183
Glad you guys are ok and no major damage. As per your question......the engine looks great, as far as the accents, i can take them or leave them. Not bad at all, just not my cup of tea.

Have you thought about reinforcing the K member while your there? It would be a damn good thing to do. :)

-
Back