Our Blue Nose Pitbull....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Daisy....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444526918400.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 207
She is pretty damn goofy....and spastic. She ran into the fence, crashed into a cast iron Dutch Oven that I have to reseason....and various other things..

Attachments

• 20151010_185119.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 198

Attachments

• IMG_20151010_193252.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 199
Ahhhhhh!!! A pit bull!!! Help!!!

Sorry Doug, but I had to do it. :D

Good lookin pup.

Congratulations. She looks a lot like Motley did. He was slender and lanky like her and believe it or not he could climb trees. Enjoy, they are beautiful and smart dogs.

Little Miss Daisy and Azul....

Azul is getting along with her, for the most part. Azul has growled at her once or twice. Thanks problem is Daisy is all tongue. Azul can only take so much of Daisy linking and nibbling at her. We are wondering if Daisy may still be teething.
We have decided idea that we are going to train Daisy. Just the basic obedience stuff. Have not trained a poop shooter since Fred, a Black and Tan Coonhound, back in the mid 90'September. So I spent anearly hour talking to the trainer at Petsmart in Spokane today. So Daisy, Ernestina & I are enrolled in Bootcamp. Our first class is in 2 weeks.
With the bipolar crap this will be interesting. Takes damn near 0 stress to "set me off"......

Attachments

• 4207.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 112
-
Back