Our FABO member's 69 Cuda is being assembled on GYC's tonight

-

jimharvard

JimHarvard
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm currently watching Season 13, Episode 7 (new episode) of Grave Yard Carz and our FABO member's 69 A57 Cuda is being assembled. Mark and "Dougie" just put the K-member/engine assembly in the car on the hoist and boy, does this car LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!

I have often "day-dreamed" about what it would be like to have a "new off the assembly line" 68 or 69 Barracuda sitting in my driveway. i probably will never have "that car" but will still dream about it.

I hope our FABO member shares lots of pics of his 69 Cuda when it is finally done which looks like will be very soon now.

I'm with you, Jarhead. I can set up a perimeter defense with overlapping fields of fire when your M code is there!

Great news! It started as an owner resto here on FABO then he sent it to Worman. I think Mark has had it for 8 years.
I won't be able to see it until the weekend though as a friend records it for me. I checked Sunday and it wasn't in the queue.

Last edited:
I don't know what an A57 is or an M code.....sounds like a Chevy Z/28 ZL1 LS6 type of deal.

I don't know what an A57 is or an M code.....sounds like a Chevy Z/28 ZL1 LS6 type of deal.

hi... all those mopar terms can be easily looked up. but suffice-it-to-say, in the mopar world, an "A57" is kind of like a "Z/28" and an "M-Code" would be the equivalent to a "Yenko Camaro."

-
Back