Our new addition

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last night our family was blessed to receive our 4th grandbaby Aubrielle Nicole. Fighting weight of 7 lbs 3.9 oz.
So beautiful! Lori and I are proud Nana and Papa once again.
Thank you Harley and Connor!

IMG_0307.jpg

20171125_113907.jpg

Thanks DIY no significance to the name. Mom n Dad both liked Aubrey so they added a twist to it. Nicole is Harley (moms) middle name.
4 more Bruce?? Lord I hope not. Although as the saying goes "not my circus not my monkeys" lol
Thanks all this edition put us at 2 boys n 2 girls. I'm good lol
Congrats
Is aubriella a family name or just plain classy?

Congrats Steve, you need 4 more to catch up. :D

Congratulations! Another grandchild to look like a hero to by loading them up with treats and sugar when they visit knowing they will be going home under a different roof meaning you wont have to get them to sleep!!:lol:

That's awesome, we are waiting for our first grand child. Congrats!
It' a game changer for sure and for the better. The oldest just turned 3, and we have loved every minute of it.

Lol yep spoiling them in so many ways makes it awesome.
I just love hearing them call me Papa.
Congratulations! Another grandchild to look like a hero to by loading them up with treats and sugar when they visit knowing they will be going home under a different roof meaning you wont have to get them to sleep!!:lol:

No need to ask what YOU'RE doing for a project this winter...... :D

Lol, Lori asked/voluntold me I have to make another toy box. My woodworking is about as efficient as my mechanical skills lol.

Crawling around with them is easy, it's the getting up part that makes me feel old dammit.
No need to ask what YOU'RE doing for a project this winter...... :D

Congrats you old grandpa... :poke: :D

-
Back