Our New Boxer "Bullit 2" is Here!!!!!

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Hey FABO family,
It took a couple of months to get over the death of Bullit our family boxer. We could stand it no longer, so we put in a deposit on a European Boxer. He is home with us now and is doing great (we are too). His name is Sir Bullit of Smith Wesson 2. He is 12 weeks old and now weighs 23 lbs and has gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks. Along with our Vet, we are watching his growth not wanting him to gain too much too fast. His blood line is awsome, there are 63 champions in 6 generations of his line. His grandfather weighs in at 126 lbs and is a euro champion. I would like to thank all in FABO for your kind words after the passing of Bullit 1. Here are some pics.....
Martin

Attachments

• IMG_1825.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1815.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 129
OMG.. Thats little boy is super cute.. gonna be a lil hell raiser..lol.. I currently own two boxer myself and my wife keeps bugging me about a 3rd.. I'm trying real hard to resist the urge.

My favourite dog. The best once they grow up after two years lol.

My favourite dog. The best once they grow up after two years lol.

I agree :hello1: I am enjoying my second one :hello1:
They want and need attention like a child :thumrigh:

Hey FABO family,
It took a couple of months to get over the death of Bullit our family boxer. We could stand it no longer, so we put in a deposit on a European Boxer. He is home with us now and is doing great (we are too). His name is Sir Bullit of Smith Wesson 2. He is 12 weeks old and now weighs 23 lbs and has gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks. Along with our Vet, we are watching his growth not wanting him to gain too much too fast. His blood line is awsome, there are 63 champions in 6 generations of his line. His grandfather weighs in at 126 lbs and is a euro champion. I would like to thank all in FABO for your kind words after the passing of Bullit 1. Here are some pics.....
Martin

Just look at those loving eye's :color::color::thumrigh:
I see you have another great bud around the house with you Martin :hello1:
I to went a long time wondering when and if I would bring myself to raise another friend :color:
Sir Bullit will make the Smith Wesson 2 family proud :thumrigh:

Congratulations on the new family member

My bud Buddy is 16 months now

Attachments

• THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 49'ers%20KNIFE%20036.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC00039.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 81
  • SUPER%20BOWL%20IVIV%202010%20139.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 71
  • THIS%20IS%20BUDDY%20MY%20NEW%20BUD%20048.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 222 103.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 83
Thanks Memike,
We new it was just a matter of time, because like you, we are boxer folks too. They are a special breed, with personalities and voices of their own. Bullit is already trying to talk. Buddy is an awsome looking dog, how much does he weigh now? His coat is so slick and shinny, what do you feed him?
Martin

-
Back