Our store won an award......

-
I am 6-2. The young man in the rear is our store asst.manager. He is probably 6-6. He's not but 22 I think but he is a very nice and knowledgeable kid.

Congrats on the award Rob. I'm sure you're a great asset to the store team!! That's really cool....

Congrats Rob!!! Looks like a great store team.

The first Advance store I worked at had a great team with lots of knowledgeable staff. The one I'm at now...not so much.

Thanks for the kind words, yall. I have busted my butt the past year and a half makin this happen. Since I have gone back to work full time, we have actually gotten Kitty where she can retire and stay at home. Her disability was finally approved so now she can stay home and not have to work. Unbelievable what it takes to get approved for disability. You'd figure after three heart attacks, a stroke and diabetes, she wouldda been a shoe in. We had to fight like hell.

Thanks for the kind words, yall. I have busted my butt the past year and a half makin this happen. Since I have gone back to work full time, we have actually gotten Kitty where she can retire and stay at home. Her disability was finally approved so now she can stay home and not have to work. Unbelievable what it takes to get approved for disability. You'd figure after three heart attacks, a stroke and diabetes, she wouldda been a shoe in. We had to fight like hell.
I will say that this is well deserved, and long awaited news!! You and Kitty have had way more than your share of mountains to climb the past couple years, soglad to hear that things are finally going your way!! I'm sure it's a welcome change!! :)

I think good things happen to good people. Bout time some good things came your way. BTW its nice to have a face to put with all the great advice you've dispensed. Keep up the good work!!!!

Looks like the offensive line for the Falcons... who's the cheerleader !!!
Congrats to all, it is a rare thing finding knowledge behind a parts counter today

-
Back